Loading...
Custom Slideshows.

Monday, August 15, 2011

Slumdog Millionaire


They all say this is a great movie because it was nominated for ten Academy Awards and it has a great story. As I see the movie out of inquisitiveness, well they were all right. All along I believe this movie was just some typical love story that the guy wants to see the person he love by joining this contest and the characters of the story wasn’t really well known artist so I thought that this is not a good movie.

Well I guess I was wrong the story was so beautiful and the characters was perfect I even told my sister that the kids should also be nominated for best actors and actresses as well, because they were so real in the role they played. The cinematography was so great. Even just the start of the movie you will be astounded.

I have seen many Indian movies specifically Shahrukh Khans’ movies because of my friend Miah who happened to have a collection of Indian films and recommended Khans’ movies. They were really great and this is so far the shortest Indian movie I have seen because usually they run in 3 hours and for that 3 hours I wasn’t bored at all because it is really beautiful and I didn’t expect that there will be dancing in the movie because I thought this was not really an Indian film just the characters but I guess I was wrong again. I didn’t know that they adopt the usual sing and dance part, for in every Indian film I have seen, it was always present. They really deserve those awards. I would definitely recommend this movie especially to those people who haven’t seen an Indian film before you will be astonished with this.

Awards received here


No comments:

Post a Comment